Furthermore, AOL is also known as AIM mail which stands for “American Instant Messenger”. It is a free web-based service that users of AOL mail can access it globally from anywhere or at any time.
If you can't sign in to your AOL account it’s because you've forgotten your password. You can reset it for a fresh start. The most common issue the users are facing is “How To Change Or Reset AOL Password?”
You'll need to verify file information for your account before you can reset your password. The verification options available to you depend on what recovery information is on file for your account.
Follow the simple steps to reset your AOL password:-
1. Go to the AOL sign-in page.
2. Enter your username.
3. Click Next.
4. Click I forgot my password.
5. Next AOL will attempt to verify that you're the owner of the account. Enter your mobile phone number and click "Next".
6. AOL will now send you a verification code via SMS. When you receive the code, enter it and click "Next".
7. This screen is where you enter a new password. Make it strong; write it down if you have to.
8. When you've entered a new password, click "Save".
9. On the following screen, review your recovery information. Make sure it's correct before proceeding. If you have to edit something, click "Update now".
10. If you're happy with your recovery information, click "Looks good".
You're good to go. You have successfully reset your AOL password.
Remember to keep your recovery information handy in case you forget your password again.
To get help with your account, connection or other technical issues: Dial our toll-free number 1(855)-599-8359 or easily contact our help desk.